Recipe: Perfect Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas)
Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas).
You can cook Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas)
- You need 250 grams of elbow or long macaroni pasta noodle cooked as per instructions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube or 1 cup of chicken broth, if using broth, remove 1 cup water from list.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of corned beef.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 head of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of carrot peeled and cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of optional: half a pound of cooked/boiled shredded chicken.
- Prepare of optional: canned vienna sausage sliced.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Simple Creamy Macaroni Soup (Sopas) step by step
- Melt butter in low heat and add a teaspoon of oil to avoid burning. Add garlic and cook until golden brown, add onions and cook until translucent. Add corned beef and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- In a pot, add water, and chicken bouillon or chicken broth and bring to boil. Add cooked garlic and onion in butter, corned beef, cooked macaroni pasta, carrots and optional shredded chicken and sausage. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add cabbage..
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat or turn to low heat and add milk to avoid curdling. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.