Recipe: Perfect Chicken and shells crockpot soup
Chicken and shells crockpot soup. Thick slices of hearty Italian bread drizzled with olive oil complete this Italian soup meal. The night before, cut up all of the components for this slow cooker soup. In the morning, assemble the soup in minutes.
I want to be able to test smaller recipes and not eat left-overs for days. In a saucepan, mix the cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. You can have Chicken and shells crockpot soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and shells crockpot soup
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (optional).
- You need 1 each of medium onion (diced).
- It’s 4 each of celery stalk (chopped).
- You need 6 each of medium mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 4 each of large chicken legs (skinned).
- It’s 4 each of medium carrot (sliced).
- Prepare 2 cup of medium pasta shells (may sub other pasta).
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the flour and water until smooth. Reduce heat; add soup, cheese and seasonings. Drain pasta; place in a bowl. Stir in soup mixture and chicken.
Chicken and shells crockpot soup step by step
- Add everything EXCEPT pasta to crockpot. Cook on high for 4 hours until meat falls off bone..
- Remove chicken legs and separate any remaining meat from bones. Pull out any cartilage or ligaments along with the bones..
- Spoon out large meat pieces, shred and return to crockpot..
- Add pasta, stir thoroughly, replace lid and cook on high approximately 30 minutes or until pasta is done..
- Hold on low heat until ready to serve..
This crock pot chicken noodle soup is loaded with shredded chicken, vegetables and egg noodles, all simmered to perfection in the slow cooker.. Noodles: Try bowtie pasta, spaghetti or small shell pasta instead of the egg noodles.. crock pot chicken noodle soup, slow cooker chicken noodle soup. The Best Crockpot Recipes on Yummly Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken soup is a pantry staple in many households. This oh-so versatile soup forms a delicious base for so many recipes.