Recipe: Tasty Crockpot taco soup
Crockpot taco soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! With all the delicious flavors you love minus the effort, this ridiculously delicious taco soup crockpot dinner will become a fast family favorite! This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
I also added the dressing and the taco seasoning to the meat before adding to the crock pot. I tasted the mix before adding water and felt it was too bland, so I added extra cumin and chili powder and a. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. You can have Crockpot taco soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot taco soup
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 6 of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of lean chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (large).
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of white corn.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans (no fat).
- Prepare 1 packages of lipton ranch mix.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of salsa.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 box of taco shells.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. insanelygood If you like Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup! Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy. You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup.
Crockpot taco soup instructions
- Dice the onions and mushrooms. Sautee in olive oil..
- Cut fat off boneless chicken breasts. Shred or cube the chicken as you saute it in a fry pan. Pour off the juices..
- Optional: blend corn to break up kernels. I have to do this for medical reasons. If your household has normal digestive function then use whole corn..
- Add canned ingredients to crockpot. Stir to thoroughly mix. (Note: if you use dried kidney beans then soak ~1-2 cups overnight. Drain and rinse)..
- Add sauteed chicken, onions and mushrooms. Add water to cover ingredients and stir to mix..
- Add spices to taste. Start bland and gradually add salsa and chili powder. Optional: use a taco favoring packet if acceptable to the tastes of your household..
- Set crockpot to high and cook ~4 hours or until kidney beans are done. Add water if it becomes too thick..
- Heat one taco shell per person (follow directions on the box). Most will break it up to add to soup while others may use it as a "scoop"..
- Garnish with shredded cheese (or a dollop of low fat sour cream mixed with a chopped green onion stem)..
It is super easy and can be thrown together in minutes as you get ready to walk out the door. You've gotta make this creamy keto taco soup recipe in your Crockpot slow cooker! Enjoy the bold flavors of tacos in a comforting warm soup. An easy crock pot taco soup recipe. This crockpot taco soup recipe is a hearty but healthy soup loaded with your favorite taco ingredients and flavors!