How to Cook Appetizing Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Combine onion, spices, enchilada sauce, tomatoes, beans, corn, chicken and broth in the bowl of your Crock-Pot. Stir together to combine all ingredients.
I basically took my traditional chicken enchilada recipe, modified it and added some black beans, corn and chicken broth. After a few hours of letting it slow cook all day, this delicious bowl of soup emerged which I topped with cheese, scallions, cilantro and a dallop of sour cream. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. You can have Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- It’s 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn (15.25 oz.).
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes including juice (14.5 oz.).
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth (14.5 oz.).
- Prepare 1 can of enchilada sauce (10 oz.).
- It’s 1 can of green chilies.
- You need 1 of white onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, or to taste.
Stir in flour; keep stirring until smooth and bubbly. Remove from heat and add the chicken broth and ½ cup milk, a little at a time, stirring to keep smooth. Slow cooker chicken enchilada soup is packed full of flavor, with hardly any work, its a meal that the whole family loves. This post contains references and/or links to products from one or more of our advertisers.
Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup instructions
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts, then place into the bottom of a crock pot..
- Add the corn, tomatoes, chicken broth, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, cilantro, bay leaves, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
- Transfer the chicken to a large plate, shred the meat with two forks..
- Return the chicken to the crock pot and continue cooking for 30 minutes to 1 hour..
EASY CROCKPOT SOUP WITH ALL THE FLAVOR OF CHICKEN ENCHILADAS. Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup is everything that you love about chicken enchiladas, but in the form of soup! Packed with chunks of chicken, tomatoes, beans, and corn, this is a perfect, easy and filling weeknight meal. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup is loaded with beans and veggies and is topped off with your favorite Mexican fixings. The perfect meal for a busy weeknight!