Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot seafood soup
Crockpot seafood soup. The Best Crock Pot Seafood Soup Recipes on Yummly I buy extra cod and shrimp. I season and cook them separately in the spices of the recipe when the original-recipe seafood is gone, then add them to the broth in the crock pot and reheat.
I succeeded in adding another soup recipe to my crock pot soups collection! What is nice about this shrimp soup besides being a low calorie crockpot recipe, is that this oriental soup is full of vegetables! How to make seafood stew in the slow cooker. You can have Crockpot seafood soup using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot seafood soup
- It’s 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of shrimp soup.
- You need 2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of shrimp cocktail sauce.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 2 can of crab meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of salad shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of cocktail shrimp.
- You need 4 of tilapia fillets.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 3 each of kale stalks.
- It’s 2 each of celery stalk.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
Add tomatoes, broth and spices to slow cooker. Add all the ingredients (minus the fish) in the bottom of your crockpot. The Best Crock Pot Shrimp Soup Recipes on Yummly Carol's Slow Cooker Bbq Beef (crockpot, Barbeque, Slowcooker, Crock Pot), Crock Pot Jambalaya – Slow Cooker Delight, Crock Pot Vegetarian Chili (slow Cooker) Because most seafood does not require a lengthy cooking time it is a tricky meat to cook in your slow cooker.
Crockpot seafood soup instructions
- Add liquid ingredients to Crockpot and stir..
- Finely chop carrots, onion, kale, and celery. Add to pot and stir..
- Remove seeds from pepper. Finely chop 1/3 to 1/2 pepper and add to pot..
- Add crab and stir..
- Clean shrimp. Remove exo- skeleton over tails of cocktail shrimp. Cut shrimp into bite size chunks and add to pot..
- Cut tilapia fillets into cubes. Add to pot and stir..
- Add spices. Stir..
- Cover and cook on low for ~3 hours. Garish with a kale leaf and serve with a roll or crackers..
From dips to soups and more you are sure to find a great seafood recipe to make in your slow cooker! This is an easy, healthy, flavorful and spicy soup. It is an impressive first course for company if you use large or jumbo shrimp. Alternatively, you can use tiny shrimp and the cost will be much lower but the taste will be the same. It is a regular main dish for my family (using smaller shrimp) and for my annual 'soup party'.