How to Make Appetizing Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup
Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup.
You can have Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of cubed beef meat.
- It’s 1 of each onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper (or any seasoning u like).
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of mixed veggies (or a can of carrots).
- You need 1 can of any other veggies u want.
- You need 4 of medium russett potatoes (peeled and diced).
- It’s 1 can (46 oz) of vegetable or tomato juice(i use veggie, might not use all).
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated sugar(optional).
Crockpot Beefy Vegetable Soup step by step
- Season meat with spices and add to bottom of crockpot. You can brown meat before adding to crockpot if u like. I didnt because I was in a rush to get it cookin!.
- Drain all veggies except tomatoes and add to crock pot.
- Add diced potatoes.
- Pour in juice until it covers all veggies. Add sugar on top if u choose to use. Turn on low cook for 6 to 8 hours. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crackers, cornbread or rolls! Enjoy! Also u could use fresh veggies what ever floats your boat!.