Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad.
You can have Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad
- It’s 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of carrot (grated).
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 small can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 small can of green peas.
- You need 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- Prepare to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- It’s 1 handful of black olives.
Vegan light lunch – Tomato Soup + Salad step by step
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.