Recipe: Tasty Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot)
Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot). Easy Chicken Recipe Made With Two Of The Most Popular Flavors Perfectly Blended Together. Stir in chicken stock, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, thyme, rosemary and bay leaf; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken bucks the general rule of thumb I live by with slow cooker chicken recipes.
With this application you will not run out of ideas for food processing in the kitchen to be processed into a variety of delicious and healthy Healthy Crock Pot. Here are some of the best Healthy Crock Pot recipes in this app: Stupid Easy Healthy Crock Pot Chicken Asparagus Slow Cooker Vegetarian Pasta. Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup is a delicious chicken soup with pasta that is cooked right in your slow cooker. You can have Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot)
- It’s 1 of large white onion (diced).
- It’s 2 of large carrots (diced).
- Prepare 3 of large stalks of celery (diced).
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast(s).
- It’s 4 cup of heavy cream (35% cooking cream).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of heaping chicken soup base.
- It’s 4 tbsp of heaping flour.
- Prepare 4 of large bay leaves intact.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each basil, garlic powder, onion salt.
This easy crock pot soup is pure comfort food to warm you from the inside out on a chilly day. One of the best crock pot recipes to cure what ails you. Flu buster lemon orzo soup to the rescue! When trying to decide what to name this tasty soup recipe, I thought about the following options.
Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) instructions
- Add chopped onion, carrots and celery with enough water to cover by an inch or two to crockpot (should be about 1/3rd of the size of your crockpot- adjust recipe accordingly to fit your crockpot).
- Turn crockpot on high and let cook for 3h or until boiling.
- While veggies are cooking: take the 2 lemons, slice top off of each and gently squeeze juice into small dish (~2 tbsp worth) leaving lemons intact.
- Slice lemons thick, pop seeds out using tip of a knife or a fork, place in ziplock bag in the fridge until later.
- Cut chicken breasts into small cubes.
- Put chicken, olive oil and lemon juice in large ziplock bag, shake, place in fridge (in a container to prevent leaking) until later.
- Once the veggies are boiling (3h), fry chicken over medium heat until white, add to crockpot.
- In a deep mixing bowl add the cream, chicken base, flour, using a hand blender mix until thick and frothy, add to crockpot.
- Continue cooking on high for one hour or until desired thickness.
- Reduce heat to low, add spices (basil, onion salt, garlic powder, bay leaves), continue cooking for another 30 mins.
- Add lemon slices (they'll float on top) continue cooking on low for another 30-45mins, turn off crockpot, remove lemon slices using a slotted spoon (if you leave them longer they will begin to leave a bitter taste to the soup and the lemon taste will overpower the soup).
- Serve with fresh cracked black pepper (no salt should be needed due to the chicken base), enjoy!.
Combine chicken broth and canned chicken in a pot; bring to a boil. Stir in cream of chicken soup and lemon juice. This slow cooker soup is a semi-homemade version that coaxes all of the flavor out of a rotisserie chicken. Do the prep work the day before and toss the broth-making ingredients into the slow cooker in the morning. Mix together Cream of Chicken Soup, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Garlic Cloves and Lemon Juice.