How to Make Tasty Veggie Chicken Broth Soup
Veggie Chicken Broth Soup. This Chicken Vegetable Soup is ultra-comforting and packed with healthy vegetables. I used fat free chicken broth instead of water. I also seasoned the chicken with Italian This is a very good chicken veggie soup.
This might not be chicken noodle soup like your. Soup Saturday: Homemade Bone Broth & Chicken Meatball Veggie Soup. Today we're bringing you another meatball soup variation packed with bright veggies, all swimming in a flavorful broth. You can have Veggie Chicken Broth Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veggie Chicken Broth Soup
- Prepare 4 c of water.
- You need 4 pcs of chicken parts (bone, skin on).
- It’s 1 of red onion, sliced.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of thumb of ginger, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a Chicken bullion or broth cube.
- You need 1 stalk of Leeks, sliced crosswise including dark green part.
- Prepare 4 of kinds of leafy green vegetables (bok choy, pechay, Chinese cabbage, celery leaves etc.).
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of few leaves of Cilantro for garnish (optional).
This is a great tasting, simple to make soup. It consists of diced chicken breast with an array of mixed vegetables. It's relatively low in fat and high in Then add the broccoli, cauliflower, celery, tomatoes, chicken broth and reserved chicken. Stir together well, bring to a slow boil, reduce heat to low and.
Veggie Chicken Broth Soup instructions
- Combine first 7 ingredients together in a pot over medium heat. Drop in leeks once you see bubbles starting. Let it boil for 30 to 40 minutes, depending how large your chicken pieces are..
- When chicken is cooked, drop in all of your sliced leafy greens before you take out the chicken. Cook until veggies are done, about 7-10 minutes. Remove chicken if you're using it for another dish. If it's only poaching, you need to remove chicken earlier, especially if cooking breasts. I like using bones in and skin on because it makes the broth tastier, cooking it longer too to get the flavour. Do a taste test before turning off heat, add salt or pepper or more broth powder as desired. Serve as a side soup or entree while hot. Garnish with cilantro, leaves only (optional)..
This Healthy Vegetable Chicken Soup recipe is FULL of veggies and great to detox when you need to eat healthy! You can definitely make the prep time shorter by buying prechopped veggies if you want and store bought chicken broth for this soup. Low-sodium chicken broth (or veggie broth/water to keep it vegan). Soy sauce (or Tamari to keep it gluten-free). Similar to freezing, this soup can be eaten leftover but tastes best fresh- unless, of course, you make a big batch of broth and keep the vegetables and noodles separate.