Recipe: Appetizing Crockpot Taco Soup
Crockpot Taco Soup. You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! With all the delicious flavors you love minus the effort, this ridiculously delicious taco soup crockpot dinner will become a fast family favorite! This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor.
I put mine in the crock pot before going to bed. The chicken was frozen when I put it in the pot. Best taco soup I've ever made! You can cook Crockpot Taco Soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1 large of white onion diced.
- Prepare 1 large of jalapeno minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch Mix.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 15 oz of Black Beans.
- It’s 4 oz of Diced Green Chilies.
- You need 15 oz of whole kernel corn.
- You need 15 oz of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 29 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 28 oz of Petite Diced Tomatos.
- It’s 29 oz of Water (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cheese (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Tabasco (optional).
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips (optional).
This crock pot low carb taco soup needs five simple ingredients and. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados.
Crockpot Taco Soup instructions
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet..
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot..
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot..
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot..
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once..
- Stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours..
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy. My boys also like tortilla chips to dip..
You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. It is super easy and can be This is one of our favorite soup recipes and even my picky eaters love this!!! If you loved our Chicken Taco Soup Crock Pot recipe. insanelygood If you like Taco Tuesday – you'll love this easy crockpot taco soup! Perfect for busy weeknights when you want something quick, hearty, and healthy. This Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe includes all the most flavorful ingredients.