Recipe: Delicious Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup
Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup. This Crockpot Italian sausage soup recipe is hearty, filling, and full of flavor. A wonderful and easy set it and forget it soup recipe. When this Crockpot white bean and sausage soup is about done, you stir in the pasta.
All I can say is know your sausage and make sure it's hot or this dish will lack the zippy flavour that it could have. Now this soup is packed with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes and hearty spinach – a complete meal in a It's a complete meal in one pot, comes together in no time , and is indeed damn delicious I used Hot Turkey Sausage in place of pork sausage. In addition, I added coarsely chopped kale as well as. You can have Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup
- You need 1 of Vegetable broth 4 cups.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 2 can of Rotel (your choice flavor).
- You need 1 of Sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cup of Penne pasta (give or take depending on how much pasta you like).
- You need 16 oz of Turkey sausage.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream cheese , cut into chunks.
- You need 1 of Your choice of seasoning. I love using garlic pepper..
Use Soup Recipes to find more tasty soups like this one. This is a robust, easy to make Soup. Join In Now Join the conversation! cup orzo pasta. Some of my FAVORITES are instant pot sausage recipes or even instant pot sausage pasta sauce To make healthy sausage pasta, use turkey sausages links.
Crockpot All in One Meals – Spinach Turkey Sausage Pasta Soup instructions
- Layer in Crock-pot and cook on low for 5-6 hours. Stir and serve. 😊.
- Have fun with this recipe!! Add or change amounts of ingredients to fit your taste buds!! Make it your own 😋😀.
Sausage-Spinach Pasta Supper Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This one is super quick and easy. Just serve with fruit and milk for a great balanced meal. I use turkey Italian sausage with the casings removed, and just break it up as it browns; and fat free half & half in lieu of heavy cream, just because. Add the uncooked pasta to the skillet and make sure it is all submerged under the liquid.