Recipe: Tasty Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup
Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. This easy, cheesy potato soup recipe is the perfect comfort dish for those chilly winter months or anytime you're craving something delicious! Creamy Potato Soup – A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker.
This top-rated, six-ingredient slow-cooker potato soup is unbelievably easy and amazingly delicious for those nights when only something warm and comforting will do. Serve with a green salad and crusty bread for a complete meal. MORE+ LESS This cheesy crockpot potato soup is one of those one-pot wonder soups that hits the spot! You can have Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup
- You need 6 cups of peeled and diced potatoes.
- It’s .5 cups of diced onion.
- It’s 32 ounces of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and thyme.
- Prepare of sliced carrots optional.
Bonus: the whole family will love it! What else is convenient about soup? It packages great for lunch in a thermos! The MOMables™ lunch plans have many—although they are mostly in the winter months.
Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes..
- Dice onion..
- Place potatoes and onion (carrots optional) in crock pot..
- Add broth, water, and seasonings..
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours..
- Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, and milk in a bowl..
- Pour into crock pot and cook on HIGH 20-30 minutes..
- When thickened, add cheese and stir until melted..
Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon PotatoesSeduction in The Kitchen. frozen hash browns, bacon pieces, shredded cheese, condensed cream of potato soup and. Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme. This hash brown potato soup is so thick and cheesy and flavorful! If you want it to be less thick, be sure to add some more half and half or chicken broth until it's the consistency you like.