Recipe: Yummy Slow cooker vegetable soup
Slow cooker vegetable soup.
You can have Slow cooker vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker vegetable soup
- It’s 16 oz of bag frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1/2 of a medium onion.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery.
- It’s 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need of baby potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of bottle/box vegetable broth.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Slow cooker vegetable soup instructions
- Chop fresh vegetables and pour everything into the crockpot..
- Add spices to taste. I used about 2 tsp of oregano and 1 tsp of garlic powder and onion powder..
- Set slow cooker on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hours..