Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Crock pot chicken taco soup
Crock pot chicken taco soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
So I pulled out Sir Hamilton, my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker , to whip this one up. Brush both sides of each tortilla with vegetable oil. This ulta-flavorful crock pot chicken taco soup is quick and easy to prepare, has great flavor, and is well worth the wait. You can cook Crock pot chicken taco soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken taco soup
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 cans of rotel.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of black beans.
- Prepare 2 cans of kidney beans.
- You need 2 cans of pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
It's great on a cold night – especially as a post Trick-or-Treating meal! Just make sure remove the chicken breast so it doesn't over cook. How to make Crockpot Chicken Taco Soup: Place frozen chicken in the crock pot. Dump everything else in the crockpot on top.
Crock pot chicken taco soup instructions
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Add rotel and diced tomatoes.
- Add taco and ranch seasoning.
- Open and drain beans.
- Add beans and bay leaves.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
- Once cooked stir and break up chicken..
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
- Can garnish with sour cream and cheese.
Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir. Dump it into your crock pot, set it and forget it! That's how easy this flavor-packed Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is! We like to serve this soup with tortilla chips for crumbling on top or scooping. My sweet honey cornbread recipe is also delicious with this taco soup.