Recipe: Tasty Hearty Crockpot Soup
Hearty Crockpot Soup. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! Ever since crockpot soup has become one of my go-to's for easy dinners. You don't have to wait This hearty recipe can also be more of a chili than a soup, depending on how much chicken broth.
All the great flavors of taco night, in a comforting soup! This Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty and comforting, yet incredibly easy to make! No need for a can of soup, homemade is the best! You can cook Hearty Crockpot Soup using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hearty Crockpot Soup
- Prepare 5 cups of chicken stock (those left over juices).
- It’s 9 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 can (29 oz) of white hominy.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of baby whole corn.
- You need 1 pkg of Slow cooker bourbon chicken and vegetables.
- You need 1 tablespoon of seasoning salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground sage.
- It’s 1 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 30 dashes of garlic and herb mrs dash.
- It’s 10 dashes of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 10 dashes of paprika.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz) of green beans.
- You need 1 can (8 oz) of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh thyme.
- You need 2 lb of ground hamburger.
You'll love how hearty and cheesy this crockpot soup is. These healthy slow cooker soup recipes are going to warm you up to the tips of your toes but also fill you with nutritious ingredients. Meal prep it- Crockpot soups are very meal. This Cheesy Vegetable Soup made in the crockpot has carrots, broccoli, potatoes, carrots, celery.
Hearty Crockpot Soup instructions
- Pour chicken stock or both in crockpot.
- Peel and cube potatoes then add to crockpot.
- Peel and dice onion then add to crockpot.
- Peel and mince garlic then add to crockpot.
- In a bowl mix water and tomatoe paste then add to crockpot.
- Drain the corn and slice in bite sizes then add to crockpot.
- Drain all remaining cans and add to crockpot.
- Ground beef with seasoning to taste then drain grease.
- Add beef to crockpot.
- Add everything else to crockpot and give a stir.
- Cook on low 4 to 6 hours, til potatoes are tender.
Serve up hearty homemade soup whenever you want it with these great healthy soup recipes. Healthier Chili and Soup Recipes You Will Enjoy. Low Fat High Taste Crock Pot White Chicken Chili. Healthy Crockpot Italian Chicken Vegetable Soup. A very delicious soup recipe that the whole family will enjoy.