How to Cook Yummy Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! This recipe for Slow Cooker Steak and Potato soup is pure comfort food. I had the idea to do steak and potato soup, a stick to your ribs, hearty man meal.
Slow Cooker Steak and Potato Soup – AMAZING! Just dump everything in the slow cooker and let it do all the work. Stew meat, onion, yukon gold potatoes, beef broth, steak sauce, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and parsley. You can have Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker
- You need 500 grams of cubed steak (I used saikoro — cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 4 of potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- Prepare 2 of onions, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped lemon peel.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 tsp lemon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 500 ml of beef broth.
- It’s 250 ml of cooking cream.
Serve with cornbread for an easy and delicious weeknight meal guaranteed to please. Mix water and flour in small bowl; gradually stir into soup until blended. The Best Slow Cooker Steak Potatoes Recipes on Yummly This soup is hearty and delicious and sure to be a hit.
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker step by step
- Brown the beef with oil..
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.).
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW)..
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary..
We love soup around here especially when the weather gets cooler. This Slow Cooker Steak Soup Recipe is one of our favorites. It is so filling and packed with flavor. In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and the onion soup mix. Place the cream cheese soup mix on top of everything.