Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup
Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup.
You can have Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup
- It’s of Soup Base.
- Prepare 12 cups of stock/broth (i used my Turkey stock recipe).
- You need 2 lbs of tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger, soul food seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, ground sage, taco seasoning, ceviche.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper, mrs dash, tortilla seasoning, salt,.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need 4 sprigs of fresh time, destemmed.
- Prepare of Soup.
- You need 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Frozen black beans, optional.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 4 tablespoons of coarsely chopped fresh parsley, cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- It’s 1 lb of Meat (chicken or turkey).
- You need of Garnish.
- You need of Cilantro.
- You need of Lime juice.
- You need of Tortilla chips, crumbled.
Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup step by step
- Puree whole tomatoes.
- Add soup base to crockpot.
- Chop soup up to bite sizes (bell pepper, onion), add all soup to crockpot.
- Fry ground meat.
- Add seasonings to crockpot, stir.
- Cook on high 3 to 4 hours or on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve with garnish.