Recipe: Tasty Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker
Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker. Flavor packed slow cooker cheesy beef nacho soup! Enjoy the taste of nachos in a comforting soup, perfect for any night of the week! I was on such a roll reading over the summer.
Slow cooked to perfection and topped with tortilla chips, this soup will become an instant favorite! Whenever I hear the word Nacho I think of Nacho Libre. In a medium sized skillet cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic until beef is no longer pink and the onion is clear. You can have Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno, diced (seeds removed for non-spicy).
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can (15 oz.) of unsalted black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz.) of fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (8 oz.) of corn kernels, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 4 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of each pepper, smoked paprika.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of freshly shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream, for serving.
- It’s of Crushed Tortilla Chips, for serving.
Drain the grease and add to. These slow-cooker soup recipes for comforting soups, stews, chilis Slow-Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup. This satisfying soup with a hint of cayenne is brimming with vegetables, chicken and noodles. Need a warm, soothing meal for a blustery night?
Loaded Nacho Soup – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease the slow cooker (6 quart size). Place in the chicken, onion, peppers, jalapeno, garlic, beans, corn, tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it a stir, then set the lid on and cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Once the 6 hours is up, remove the chicken to a cutting board. Stir in the shredded cheeses until they are melted and incorporated in. Whisk the flour into the heavy cream until smooth, then stir that into the soup. Shred the chicken and stir it back into the soup. Place the lid back on and switch to high heat. Cook an additional 30ish minutes, until thickened and heated through. Taste to see if any additional seasoning is needed, then serve..
This comforting, creamy, slow cooker loaded potato soup is perfect on those chilly winter nights. Pour butter mixture into slow cooker and stir to blend. Here's a video that shows you how to make it Using a set of tongs or a large spoon, mix the ingredients together. Everyone's favorite comfort food soup in crockpot form! Can I just be the first one to admit how relieved I am it is sweater weather right now?