Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup. We turned a favorite appetizer into a zesty and comforting slow-cooker soup! Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, onion and celery in a slow cooker, then cook until creamy and tender. With the weather cooling down, soup season has definitely arrived.
Scoop the Buffalo Chicken Soup into bowls and sprinkle with crunchy tortilla strips, crumbled blue cheese, and green onions. Place the sautéed garlic and onions, carrots, celery, chicken breasts, Franks hot sauce, blue cheese dressing, and chicken stock in a crockpot. A true Buffalo chicken wing soup done with a slow cooker contains all the flavor of the original wings in Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wing Soup. You can have Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- You need 2 packs of chicken thighs (skinless / boneless).
- It’s 1 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of crushed tomatoes (28 oz).
- Prepare of Baby carrots (1 lb. bag).
- Prepare 1 of Onion, sliced.
- You need of Fresh garlic.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 3/4 cup of buffalo wing sauce(or a little bit more depending on how spicy you want it !).
- It’s of Blue Cheese (for the topping).
- You need of FYI…. You can also add chopped celery to this but I didn’t add it because I HATE celery !!!! 😂.
Lastly I added one large raw chicken breast spices and the sautéed veggie mix to the crockpot and cooked. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken is so simple, delicious, and versatile! Throw it on a bun for the perfect Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. If you love chicken and love spicy food, it doesn't get better than Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken…making a great topping for sandwiches, tacos, nachos, and more!
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Soup step by step
- Place chicken, chicken broth, crushed tomatoes,baby carrots,onion, garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, and buffalo wing sauce into crockpot……Stir until chicken is coated with your ingredients……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours, then remove chicken to a plate and lightly shred chicken, then put shredded chicken back into crockpot… stir once every hour…..
- Ladle into a bowl and top with blue cheese….. Enjoy 😉!!!.
This buffalo chicken soup is a fun and different way to enjoy your favorite hot wing flavors! So, what's this buffalo chicken soup all about? Well, I used Frank's Red Hot (the classic hot sauce that you find in buffalo sauce), a little butter (also found in buffalo sauce), chicken. And, Instant Pot buffalo chicken soup is no exception… How To Make Buffalo Chicken Soup in a Pressure Cooker. If cooking this soup in a crockpot, you can add the cream cheese as it cooks.