Recipe: Appetizing Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup
Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup. Check Out Cheesy Potato On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Easy Cheesy Potatoes are sure to become a favorite side dish in your house.
Serve this rich, savory side dish with glazed ham, baked chicken legs or roasted pork tenderloin. In large bowl combine all hash brown ingredients; mix well. Whip up a batch of easy-to-prep, crowd-pleasing cheesy potatoes with our favorite recipes from Food Network chefs. You can have Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 4-6 of small to medium Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 bag of frozen chopped broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a sweet Spanish onion.
- You need 2 cans of chicken stock.
- You need 2 cups of Goats milk.
- You need of All purpose gluten free flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of coleman's mustard powder.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of La Preferida Sazon seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 stick of butter.
- It’s of Canola oil.
Potato Casseroles like this go by many names – cheesy potatoes, hash brown casserole, Mormon Potatoes, and even Funeral Potatoes. One thing unites all versions of classic potato casserole — they typically rely heavily on canned soups as a sauce base. Layer the potatoes, onion, cheese, salt and pepper into a microwave safe casserole dish. This cheesy side dish recipe goes by many different names – cheesy potatoes casserole, cheesy potato bake, funeral potatoes, and hashbrown casserole are just a few.
Cheesy Potato & Broccoli Soup instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400° F and mix the paprika, garlic and sazon together into a jar..
- Chop the potatoes into about half inch chunks.
- Place on to a parchment lined baking sheet then dust with seasoning mixture to taste and toss with a couple tbsp oil. Make sure to mix well so the seasoning and oil coats all the potatoes and arrange into a single layer..
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until golden and still a bit soft, don't make as crispy as home fries..
- Sweat the onion in the butter and a little bit of oil. Once translucent start making the cheese sauce..
- Add about 2 tbsp flour to the onions and whisk until toasty, cook out the raw flavor..
- Slowly stir in the goats milk and 1 can of chicken stock..
- Once it has thickened up and started to bubble slowly whisk in the bag of cheese and other can of chicken stock..
- Put cooked taters and thawed/drained broccoli into a crockpot. Pour in cheese sauce and lightly stir together..
- Let mingle for at least an hour and serve..
Whatever you call it, they're delicious and the perfect side dish recipe that is perfect alongside my Zucchini Casserole , Pasta Salad Recipe , and Buffalo Chicken Dip ! I like to leave some of the skin on to really drive the "hey guys, these homemade cheesy potatoes are made from scratch" appearance. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are just tender. Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley; spread in baking dish. I remember eating this cheesy potato casserole often when I was younger.