Recipe: Delicious Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup
Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup in the Crockpot. Brown beef, transfer to slow cooker.
In a Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Our Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup Has All The Wonderful Flavors Of Traditional Stuffed Peppers Made In An Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipe! You can have Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup
- It’s 2 pounds of 🦃 turkey sausage.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of instant 🍚 rice.
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced up.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers diced up.
- Prepare 2 of orange bell peppers diced up.
- You need 2 (29 ounce) of cans of 🍅 tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese.
It has that yummy combination of sweet and savory that I'm absolutely crazy about. It's like a delicious bowl of deconstructed stuffed peppers with a delicious broth. Look at how hearty this soup is. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
Stuffed Sweet Bell Pepper soup instructions
- Place 🦃 turkey sausage raw in bottom of crock pot crumbling n grounding up.
- Pour instant 🍚 rice on top.
- Then add diced up vegetables to to top.
- Then add 🍅 tomato sauce on top.
- Add seasonings sprinkling over sauce.
- Pour beef broth over mixture.
- Turn Crock-Pot on low for six to eight hours.(Depends how hot your crock pot heats).
- At end of cook cycle add cheese to top and stir soup up then serve.
With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook and stir beef until no longer pink; drain. This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup has all the flavors of stuffed peppers but in a soup. Ground beef, green pepper, onion, tomato soup, broth and seasonings!