Recipe: Delicious Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey)
Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey). The best way to use up leftover thanksgiving turkey. This Turkey Soup is filled with hearty veggies and tender turkey in a zesty tomato broth. It is pure and awesomely delicious comfort food perfect for Fall.
The amounts shown are a guideline. Leftover turkey recipes are key for the days post-Thanksgiving, because after Black Friday, we're sure you're over your cold turkey sandwiches. While turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, even mashed potatoes, can be tasty piled high on a roll, there are only so many sammies you can eat before you're. You can cook Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey)
- It’s of Turkey.
- You need of Broth.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need of Celery (few stalks).
- Prepare of Carrots.
- It’s of Noodlles (your choice).
- You need of Creole seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s leaves of Bay.
- You need of Basil.
- You need of Optional Mushrooms, green beans, potato, peas, other veggies.
Place turkey carcass in a soup kettle or Dutch oven and cover with water. How To Make Turkey Soup From A Leftover Turkey Carcass. My love for soup started goes deep. Leftover turkey bones, don't throw them away!
Turkey soup (Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey) step by step
- Make sure you wash/rinse all veggies!.
- Put Turkey in crockpot. Add water and broth to cover meat..
- Cut up all your vegetables. Add to crockpot..
- You can add any other vegetables you like. Such as Mushrooms, Green beans, Potato pealed or skin left on scrubbed & diced..
- Add in your seasoning. Salt, pepper, basil, creloe seasoning, a touch of garlic. To taste..
- Stir vegetables..
- Cover with lid. Cook 4-8 hours crokpot..
- Cook for about 2 hours until Turkey soft. Once soft use tongs to pull Turkey apart..
- About 30-40 min before serving boil water in a pot to cook noodles..
- Drain and rinse noodles..
- Add noodles to crock pot. Cover for about another 10 min or so to let the noodles simmer..
- Serve. Enjoy!.
Every year we take turns going to the wife's family or mine on Thanksgiving and every time we got to my mom's house we take a big pot with us. Have you ever tried making Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Rice Soup Recipe? If you are lucky to have leftover, this is one of the best things to do While the soup is simmering saute carrots. These leftover turkey recipes will help ensure every bite of your Thanksgiving feast is enjoyed. The big meal is over, but who says the feasting has to be?