How to Make Perfect Lasagna soup
Lasagna soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. Thanks to the Instant Pot(R), it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. You can have Lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- Prepare of Pasta noodles of choice.
- It’s 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Garlic salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Hot sauce Optional.
- It’s Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan.
This easy Lasagna Soup recipe is one of my favorite soups! Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout. For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers. Since a lot of marinara sauces are infused with herbs, spices, and.
Lasagna soup instructions
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner! In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of the work to bring the goodness of lasagna and the comfort of soup together into one amazing meal. A hearty, easy Lasagna Soup recipe — it's like eating your favorite Italian comfort food, only in a bowl! This soup has a meaty tomato base and is topped off with a creamy ricotta-cheese filling. Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese!