How to Cook Tasty Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup
Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup. Make life a party with Campbell's® Condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup. We blend red and jalapeno peppers with rich Cheddar cheese to create a bold, show-stopping ingredient for flavorful recipes. Pour over tortilla chips for instant nachos or kick things up a notch by incorporating our.
From Chicken Noodle to Tomato Make life a party with Campbell's Condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup. We blend red and jalapeno peppers with rich Cheddar cheese to create. Campbells Red And White Scooby-doo Soup Condensed. You can cook Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 1-2 heads of broccoli chopped to desired size.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped to desired size and shape.
- You need 1 can of sliced potatoes.
- You need 2 cans of Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Celery Seed.
- It’s of Optional Ingredients/Toppings:.
- You need of Cauliflower.
- You need of Peppers.
- You need of Bacon.
- Prepare of Green onion.
Campbells Red And White Old Fashioned Tomato Rice Soup Condensed. View top rated Fiesta nacho cheese soup chicken recipes with ratings and reviews. Creamy comfort in a bowl with tender broccoli, Cheddar cheese, and SO MUCH FLAVOUR! Our Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe has taken quite a few years to get right: taste, flavour and consistency.
Fiesta Nacho Cheesy Broccoli Soup instructions
- Combine all ingredients into a crockpot, mix well, and cook on High for 30 minutes. Stir soup and smash potatoes down to pieces with a masher or fork. Reduce heat to low. Cook for another 45-60 minutes. Serve and Enjoy..
This might not be an exact replica of. Stir in the cheese soup and bring just to a boil. Reduce heat and stir constantly until thickened and thoroughly mixed. If your ham and potato mixture is in an oven safe pan, you can simply pour the cheese sauce over and bake. This is by far the best broccoli cheese soup I have been able to come up with.