Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chicken Taco Soup
Chicken Taco Soup. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot?
Being the sweet freak then as well as now I would eat my Halloween candy as I trick or treated. Low carb taco soup made in the Instant Pot! This quick pressure cooker soup recipe is ready in less Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. You can cook Chicken Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 of small whole chicken.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of pinto beans-drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of black beans-drained.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can of sweet corn-drained.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can of diced green chilies.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can of chicken broth.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- You need of Cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need 2 cups of Mexican cheese blend.
Add the cream cheese to the soup mixture and whisk. I love all of the color in this yummy and easy chicken taco soup – oh yeah, AND all of the flavors! Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form. It's hearty, healthy and this stovetop version is incredibly simple and fast to make!
Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Instead of boiling and shredding the chicken, my supermarket had whole shredded rotisserie chickens ready to go. I recommend that route..
- Put your liner in your Crockpot, I never use it without. Combine all ingredients and mix in the seasonings to your liking,.
- Put the Crockpot on HIGH for 4 hours, or LOW for 8. Half way through put 1 cup of the cheese in, and sue the other to put on top when you serve it. Garnish with corn chips. Enjoy..
Be prepared, this Chicken Taco Soup from Delish.com comes with a chipotle kick. This taco soup is super easy and surprisingly healthy! It does have a bit of heat from the chipotles, so if that's not your. One thing I love about this recipe is how easy it is and how easy it is to customize. Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot.