How to Cook Delicious Slow Cooker cheesy potato soup
Slow Cooker cheesy potato soup. Prepare Our Easy Southern Styled Recipes w/ Free Recipes From KraftRecipes.com Searching for a new family-favorite meal to take some pressure off the dinner hour? Give this slow-cooker cheesy potato soup a try. Its velvety texture enriched with cheese and crispy bacon is mostly a hands-free affair.
In small bowl, beat cornstarch and reserved broth until smooth. When it is this cold, who doesn't love a good soup! To be perfectly honest, I am a little gun shy when it comes to potato recipes. You can cook Slow Cooker cheesy potato soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker cheesy potato soup
- It’s 32 oz of frozen diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 oz of shreaded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Diced bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced green onions for garnish.
I LOVE potatoes, but I am not good at peeling them or cutting them. However, I am happy to say that I had the prep work done for this Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup in no time flat! HOW TO MAKE CHEESY POTATO SOUP IN THE SLOW COOKER. Cook onion in butter until translucent.
Slow Cooker cheesy potato soup instructions
- Mix potatoes onion celery broth in water in 4 quart slow cooker cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours.
- In small bowl mix the flower into the milk stir into potato mixture increase heat to Hawaii cook for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until thickened add the cheese and bacon and garnish with green onions if desired.
In a separate bowl whisk together flour and milk until well combined and smooth. Transfer to paper towels to drain. Potato soup is good, but potato soup with smoky bacon and melty cheese is even better! All you need to do is cook the bacon and chop your veggies—after that, the slow cooker does all the heavy lifting, so dinner is done by the time you get home. This slow cooker potato soup is a must try crockpot soup recipe that the whole family will enjoy!