Recipe: Tasty Crock Pot Lentil Soup
Crock Pot Lentil Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. This gem of a soup is ideal for those days when dinner needs to be waiting when I walk in the door. Simply stir the soup together in the slow cooker and turn the knob to low before heading out the door.
Lentil soup is hearty enough for a main dish, but you could always add extra vegetables to make it even more filling. Slow Cooker Lentil Soup with Bacon. Stir almost all the bacon into the slow cooker with the lentils and cook as directed. You can cook Crock Pot Lentil Soup using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Lentil Soup
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vegeta Stock.
- You need 2 liter of Water.
- It’s 500 grams of Whole Brown Lentils.
- It’s 500 grams of Whole Red Lentils.
- It’s 250 grams of Brown Rice.
- You need 1 dash of Olive Oil.
Detox Crockpot Lentil Soup – a clean and simple soup made with onions, garlic, carrots, olive oil, squash, and LENTILS! Super healthy and easy to make. Cut up onion, celery and carrots and mince fine in a food processor or by hand. Add them to the crock pot.
Crock Pot Lentil Soup instructions
- Fill crockpot basin with water.
- Add Red lentils, Brown lentils, vegeta and oil to water.
- Cook on high for 8 hours on low, keeping watch, stir every hour to test the lentils for their level of tenderness.
- When lentils are tender remove about half of the lentils and using a stick blender blend the remaining lentils into a puree.
- Put half of the lentils removed back into the crock and cook for two more hours.
- When re-adding the lentils, add the rice to the.mixture to cook for another two hour on lowest possible setting.
- Check soup and serve at required texture and taste.
Crock Pot Vegetable Lentil Soup Recipe. I made just a couple small changes to their recipe to suit our preferences, including replacing the spinach in the recipe with kale. When you're looking for a simple and satisfying appetizer, this slow cooker lentil soup recipe is a tasty solution. The diced vegetables, garlic, and herbs are first cooked briefly in the microwave to coax out more flavor before they're added to the vessel. A garnish can turn an everyday soup into something quite special and attractive.