How to Prepare Appetizing Crock pot potato broccoli soup
Crock pot potato broccoli soup. Broccoli Cheddar Soup Crock Pot Recipes. Slow Cooker Farmhouse Ham and Cheddar SoupThe Seasoned Mom. Broccoli and potatoes are slow cooked with onion in this creamy soup recipe.
I'm not handling this cold weather gracefully. I know my husband dreams that someday we will move to somewhere colder but I really can't do cold weather. This Dairy-Free Crockpot Broccoli Potato Soup is made with all-natural, simple ingredients. You can cook Crock pot potato broccoli soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot potato broccoli soup
- You need 8 cup of potatoes peeled & diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 head of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 can of chedder cheese soup.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of last 30 mins of cooking mix together then add.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 packages of instant loaded potato packet (optional).
When tasting this dish you absolutely will not believe that the majority of the dish is. Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme. Bright green broccoli florets float prettily in this hearty soup, but it's broccoli stems that do the real work.
Crock pot potato broccoli soup instructions
- In crock pot combine diced potatoes, garlic powder, parsley, butter, pepper, salt, chicken stock, cheddar cheese soup, water, broccoli, saute onions, mix well.
- set on low cook for 7-9 hours, you can set on high reduce cooking time.
- the last 30 mins mix milk, flour, and instant loaded potato packet together, then add to crock pot mix well.
- if u don't have the loaded potato packet or potato flakes reduce milk to only 2 cup.
- topping suggestions to add to finished soup, Bacon bits, shredded cheese, sour cream.
- the base of this soup is from allrecipes.com but I added a lot of ingredients to give it more flavor and changed a few things around.
They're cooked with the potatoes and. Looking to amp up your beef stew but unsure where to start? A slow cooker can can take your comfort. This creamy and cheesy potato soup with broccoli comes together quickly for an easy and quick weeknight meal that everyone will love. But this broccoli potato cheese soup recipe doesn't sacrifice flavor in it's ingredient modifications, but instead is a healthyish version of my childhood fave.