Recipe: Tasty Collins Crockpot Potato Soup
Collins Crockpot Potato Soup. Creamy Potato Soup – A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker. This crockpot soup is a crowd pleaser for a cold night! In a slow cooker, combine potatoes, chicken broth, soup, onion, and pepper.
Top your slow cooker potato Luckily, we both like this crockpot potato soup recipe because it's super filling and hearty! Plus I add bacon and the man never complains when. This Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe is easy to make and even easier to eat! You can cook Collins Crockpot Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Collins Crockpot Potato Soup
- It’s 5 each of baked potatoes.
- Prepare 6 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Velveeta Crumbles Cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 packages of Bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
It is the ultimate in comfort food. Loaded with bacon, cheese, and potatoes, your family will love this loaded baked potato soup recipe. Crockpot Potato Soup- this slow cooker soup is healthy, easy to put together, and a delicious winter dinner for the whole family! Once the potatoes are fork tender, we'll make the sauce.
Collins Crockpot Potato Soup step by step
- Cook potatoes, scoop pulp, and place in seperate bowl.
- Fry bacon,let cool, crumble with hands,and place in seperate bowl..
- Spray pot with nonstick spray..
- Heat milk and butter,gradually add flour..
- Add potatoes, 2/3 cooked bacon,2/3 cheese,salt, and pepper..
- Leave on stove until bubbles not boils..
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray..
- Transfer pot contents to crockpot..
- Cover top of mixture with remaining bacon and cheese..
- Cook on high in crockpot until cheese is melted..
Flour is whisked into melted butter on the stovetop and then milk is stirred in. Top Tips for Making Crockpot Potato Soup Yukon gold potatoes are preferable in this recipe. Keep the soup warm in the crockpot until you are ready to serve it. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! But unlike my classic potato soup recipe, your crock pot gets to be the one to slow cook this soup to perfection.