How to Cook Yummy crockpot chicken tortilla soup
crockpot chicken tortilla soup.
You can cook crockpot chicken tortilla soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of crockpot chicken tortilla soup
- You need 2 of chicken boneless skinless breasts.
- You need 2 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 can of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chile powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried cilantro.
crockpot chicken tortilla soup instructions
- put chopped onion, cans of beans, rotel, corn, chicken broth, water, and spices in crockpot and stir to mix..
- put chicken breasts on top of mixture and make sure they're at least partly submerged in liquid..
- cook on high 6-7 hours or low 8-9 hours. before serving remove the chicken breasts from soup and shred, if needed..
- return chicken to crockpot, stir to combine..