How to Prepare Tasty Crock Pot Hamburger Soup
Crock Pot Hamburger Soup. Say Yes to Braised Beef Soup Made W/ Chickpeas & Lean Beef. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! I made a few changes to this recipe (as always!), so feel free to change it up for your family's wants and needs.
To crock pot add: beef mix, onion soup mix, salad dressing mix, pepper, season salt, beef & chicken broth, water, tomatoes, tomato sauce, celery, carrots, italian seasoning, and soy sauce. Are you looking for a delicious yet frugal crock-pot recipe? If so then you cannot go wrong with this Crock-Pot Hamburger Soup recipe. You can have Crock Pot Hamburger Soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Hamburger Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of each: salt, pepper, oregano, basil.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 16 oz of mixed veges.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked macaroni.
- You need 1/4 of grated parmesian or locatelli.
It is the perfect thing to serve on a cold day with a side of crusty bread to dip into the juices. In a large saute pan heat olive oil. Add onion, and saute until starting to caramelize. Add hamburger meat, break up, and brown.
Crock Pot Hamburger Soup instructions
- Crumble beef into crock pot.
- Add spices & onion soup mix.
- Stir in chicken broth & mixed veges.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Turn control to high.
- Stir in macaroni and grated cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Other vegetables may be added.
Stir in minced garlic, and cook until softened. Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. It's great made ahead of time, budget friendly, reheats well and freezes perfectly. We serve this easy Hamburger Soup with a fresh green salad and some crusty bread for the perfect meal! The Best Ground Beef Soup Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly