How to Cook Perfect Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 4 of carrots, thinly sliced.
- It’s 5 of stalks celery, sliced.
- You need 4 of potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 9 oz of frozen green beans.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of diced canned tomatoes.
- It’s 4 cup of tomato juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 3/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of herb seasoning.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 can of light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup step by step
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot insert..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 6 hours..
- Season with salt to taste..
- Just before serving, stir in kidney beans..
- Serve hot..