Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. No matter what you call the magical kitchen appliance that it's cooked in, you're going to love this cheesy and delicious potato soup recipe. Give this slow-cooker cheesy potato soup a try.
This top-rated, six-ingredient slow-cooker potato soup is unbelievably easy and amazingly delicious for those nights when only something warm and comforting will do. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is thick, creamy, flavorful, and made extra easy in the crock pot! The first step in this Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is probably the most time consuming — chopping up a storm. You can cook Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup
- Prepare 32 oz of frozen diced potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- It’s 32 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 oz of shrdded cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onions, sliced (optional).
Our Cheesy Potato Soup fits the bill in terms of cheesy, creamy goodness, but it's made with low-fat, low-calorie, clean eating ingredients that won't Our favorite part about this healthy soup recipe is the easy prep and cooking. Simply add your ingredients to the slow cooker, set it, and go about your day. cooker cheesy potato soup recipe. How to Make Slow Cooker Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Potato Soup Place potatoes, onions, peppers and smoked sausage in slow cooker. Mix broth, heavy cream, and cornstarch together and pour over potato mixture.
Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Soup step by step
- Mix potatoes, onion, celery, broth and water in 4 quart slow cooker..
- Cover, cook on low heat setting for 6-8 hours..
- In small bowl mix flour into milk, stir into potato mixture. Increase heat to high. Cook 20-30 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese and bacon. Garnish with green onions if desired..
Hearty and delicious Slow Cooker Cheesy Smoked Sausage and Potato Soup is the perfect. Layer one third of the potatoes and half of the onion in the cooker. In small bowl, mix flour into milk; stir into potato mixture. Cheesy Potato Slow-Cooker Soup. by pillsburyrecipes. Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potato Recipe – This crockpot version of scalloped potatoes is so EASY, creamy, tender and cheesy!