Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot)
Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot). Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Delicious & Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Made With Ground Beef, Rice, & Italian Seasoning. Browse Our Entire Collection Of Lip-Smacking Recipes Online.
Made with ground beef, green bell peppers, and diced tomatoes, this comforting recipe simmers all day in the slow cooker, so it's ready for dinner when you get home. While this soup is richly flavored and oh-so delicious on its own, a slice of crusty garlic bread would make for an excellent companion. Home » Recipes » Crockpot Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe. You can cook Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot)
- It’s 4 cup of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 4 cup of Beef broth.
- It’s 2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 28 oz of can Tomato sauce.
- It’s 28 oz of can Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cup of Rice, uncooked.
- It’s 3 of Green peppers (diced).
- Prepare 3 of Red peppers (diced).
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper soup with rice is a kid-friendly dinner that you can make in the Crockpot or right on the stove. My crock pot will be the only way we'll make it through! Just a while ago, we shared our Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers recipe with you. We've re-done this recipe into a soup, kept the crock pot part and made Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup!
Stuffed Pepper Soup (crock pot) instructions
- In a large skillet brown ground beef..
- When done, drain ground beef in colander..
- In a crockpot add all ingredients. Rice will cook in soup..
- Set on high for 4 hours..
Peppers are not at the top of my list, just because I don't actually like to eat the pepper. While the soup is in the crock pot, cook rice based on the package directions. After this cook time, stir the crockpot stuffed peppers soup before serving. The bell peppers will be soft and delicious. Spoon the soup into a bowl and top with a spoonful of the cooked rice.