How to Prepare Yummy Crockpot potatoe soup
Crockpot potatoe soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Place bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until bacon is evenly brown and onions are soft.
Can you use canned potatoes in soup? Just drain, rinse and, if using whole canned potatoes, roughly chop them before adding to the soup. How to Make Easy Crock-Pot Potato Soup. You can cook Crockpot potatoe soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot potatoe soup
- You need 1 each of 26-30oz bag of any varity frozen hash browns.
- It’s 2 can of 14oz each of non fat chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of 10&3/4 oz 98% fat free cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8 oz low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of skim milk.
This recipe was developed by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen. For this crockpot potato soup recipe, I like to use a potato masher and mash some of the potatoes. It makes the soup extra thick and creamy. You can leave as many or as few chunks of potatoes as you like.
Crockpot potatoe soup step by step
- add first 5 ingredients to crock & cook on high for 1 hour.
- stir and cook on low for another hour.
- add cream cheese and cook another 1/2 hour or until cheese can be stirred into mixture.
- add milk and cook another 15 minutes.
- garnish with your favorites like bacon bits, chopped green onion.
Just mash until you reach your desired consistency. Once the soup has slow cooked and is about ready to serve, cook the butter in a small saucepan on the stove over medium-high heat until it has melted. This Crockpot Potato Soup is thick, creamy and loaded with tender potatoes, crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and a few veggies for good measure. Notes on Crock Pot Potato Soup. However, since this soup has a precooking step and because it has a cream and cheese base, we recommend this stove top safe slow cooker that has a great non-stick surface.