Recipe: Delicious Chicken Soup for the Soul
Chicken Soup for the Soul.
You can have Chicken Soup for the Soul using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup for the Soul
- It’s 250 gr of chicken (cut in pieces).
- Prepare 500 ml of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of big red onions (crushed).
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- It’s 1 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- It’s 3 stalks of celery (thinly chopped.
- You need 3 stalks of spring onion (finely chopped).
- You need 200 gr of carrots (finely chopped).
- Prepare 200 gr of cabbage (chopped).
- You need 200 gr of green beans (chopped).
- Prepare 200 gr of potatoes (diced).
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Chicken Soup for the Soul step by step
- In a medium pot, pour 500 ml of chicken broth, add in the chicken. Boil until the chicken is half cooked, approximately time is 20 mins. Put aside.
- Heat up some oil in a small pan, sauté the crushed garlic, red onions and crushed white pepper. Stir fry until fragrant.
- Pour all the mixed ingredients into the chicken broth, followed by the diced potatoes. After 3 mins, add in the carrots. Stir occasionally for about 10 mins.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, celery and spring onion. Season generously with salt. Simmer down the heat and let it cook for about 3 mins. Then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.