Recipe: Appetizing Crock Pot Hearty Veg Soup
Crock Pot Hearty Veg Soup. Enjoy Our Deliciously Crafted Well Yes!® Italian Vegetable Soup. I made another pot that Sunday and ate the whole thing. I have two types of this soup: one I call "The Blonde Cook's Homemade Hearty Vegetable Soup" and one I call "Big John's Redneck Crockpot Vegetable Soup".
Dash Original Flavor for the garlic and salt and sometimes add chopped onions to taste). Healthy, but warm and hearty Vegetable Soup is a delicious vegetarian, gluten free soup that is prepared in the Slow Cooker. The smell of classic homemade Soup complete with herbs and veggies, is one of the most comforting smells in a kitchen. You can have Crock Pot Hearty Veg Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Hearty Veg Soup
- It’s 1 lb of round steak, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 can of (14.5oz) diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need 3 of celery ribs, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3 of beef bouillon cubed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
The original recipe remains and is a family favorite! Vegetarian White Bean Soup Our hearty and warming vegan crockpot lentil soup makes a great weeknight dinner or a filling thermos lunch on colder days. Lentils are inexpensive, quicker to cook than dried beans, and full of healthy fiber and protein, making them a great choice for vegetarians, vegans, and anyone looking for a comforting low-calorie meal. One of the simplest joys that the cold weather brings is a hearty Crock-Pot soup that's been cooking all day and is waiting to be devoured by you and your family.
Crock Pot Hearty Veg Soup instructions
- Combine first three ingredients in slow cooker..
- Cover; cook on low for 6 hours..
- Add remaining ingredients. Cover; cook on high 2 hours more or until meat and vegies are tender..
Slow cookers are perfect for making soups, because letting the flavors simmer together for hours creates a much richer and more flavorful meal for you at the end of the day. This easy homemade crockpot vegetable soup recipe looks VRY VRY similar to that except, liiiike, no meat. Just a PILE of good-for-you-make-you-feel-good vegetables like tender butternut squash, juicy zucchini, cauliflower, and bursts of smoky, roasty tomato goodness. Vegetarian soup recipes like this Crock Pot Vegetarian Soup recipe are perfectly made in a slow cooker. This is one crock pot soup recipe you can literally leave slow cooking for hours without having to worry about it overcooking.