How to Make Tasty Crockpot Lasagna Soup
Crockpot Lasagna Soup. CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner! In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of the work to bring the goodness I've found that I had the same problem as with Crock Pot Mac and Cheese and Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup, certain brands. Directions: First mix together the can of tomatoes, and tomato paste in crockpot.
A lasagna soup crock pot recipe that Ok, let's get back to this delicious lasagna soup crock pot recipe! The ingredients are simple, the cooking is painless but the flavor. This crockpot lasagna soup is like a deconstructed lasagna made in an Italian tomato broth full of vegetables with a creamy dollop of a three cheeses mixed in. You can cook Crockpot Lasagna Soup using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Lasagna Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef 93% lean.
- Prepare 3 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 clove of of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 of 28 oz can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of 6 oz can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of V8.
- You need 12 oz of elbow pasta.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese for topping (optional).
- It’s 1 bag of frozen peppers & onions, cooked and drained.
- It’s 2 of fresh summar squash, small, diced.
- It’s 3 of fresh zucchini, small, diced.
Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup! Keywords: crockpot lasagna soup, easy lasagna soup, lasagna, lasagna soup, weight watchers lasagna. When the weather is cold my favorite food to eat is soup. It does not matter what kind of soup because to me a big bowl of hot soup is my go-to comfort food!
Crockpot Lasagna Soup instructions
- First mix together the can of tomatoes and tomato paste in crockpot..
- Next add broth, beef, garlic, parsley, basil, onions and peppers, zucchini and summer squash, V8, salt and pepper..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or HIGH for 4 to 5 hours..
- When 30 minutes are left of cook time, add in the 1 cup of water and noodles. Stir to combine. Put lid back on and continue cooking for 30 minutes..
My favorite food growing up was lasagna. This Crockpot Lasagna Soup recipe is full of flavor and can be made in the crockpot or Instant Pot! It's tomato based and made with Italian sausage, ground beef, and lots of Italian herbs and cheeses. Crockpot Lasagna Soup has all the delicious flavors of homemade lasagna without all the work! It's packed with the familiar flavors you love with an ooey-gooey cheese.