Recipe: Perfect Easy Crock pot Potato Soup
Easy Crock pot Potato Soup. Creamy Potato Soup – A super easy soup that is thrown in the slow cooker. This crockpot soup is a crowd pleaser for a cold night! This soup has a really high taste to effort ratio.
If you love potatoes and cheese, it's really a no-brainer. CrockPot Potato Soup is a recipe that's very easy to make. Made with potatoes, shallots, and bacon in a creamy sauce, this cheesy potato soup is the best! You can have Easy Crock pot Potato Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Crock pot Potato Soup
- It’s 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- Prepare 1 of 32oz. box of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of of cream of chicken soup 10 oz..
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese 8oz, not fat free.
- You need 3 oz of bacon bits.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make Slow Cooker Potato Soup. Making potato soup in the crock pot is easy to do. This past week I made potato soup with Ore Ida hash browns. It was exactly what I was looking for.
Easy Crock pot Potato Soup instructions
- Put the potatoes in a crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, soup and half the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender..
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot. Mix a few times throught the hour before you serve..
- Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits..
Perfect for a cold winter night. An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot. Homemade bread bowls and potato soup. Easy and delicious meal you can make at home!