How to Make Tasty Crockpot potato soup
Crockpot potato soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Once the soup has slow cooked and is about ready to serve, cook the butter in a small saucepan on the stove over medium-high heat until it has melted. For this crockpot potato soup recipe, I like to use a potato masher and mash some of the potatoes.
Just mash until you reach your desired consistency. Place bacon and onion in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until bacon is evenly brown and onions are soft. You can have Crockpot potato soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- It’s 6 of potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of carrots sliced.
- You need 2 of sliced celery ribs.
- You need 4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of cream or half & half.
- It’s 1 of bacon bits.
Crockpot Potato Soup is so easy to make and loaded with real potatoes! This creamy and cheesy potato soup is loaded with flavor and a sure family favorite!. When the weather starts to get chilly, I turn to my plethora of healthy soup and stew recipes for inspiration. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme.
Crockpot potato soup instructions
- Combine potatoes, onion, carrots, celery, chicken broth, basil, parsley, salt and pepper in a slow cooker..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 8 hours..
- Stir together flour and cream; stir into soup. Cover and cook 30 mins longer. Sprinkle bacon bits over each serving..
Notes on Crock Pot Potato Soup. However, since this soup has a precooking step and because it has a cream and cheese base, we recommend this stove top safe slow cooker that has a great non-stick surface. The crock can go straight from the browning step on the stove into the slow cooker unit without dirtying another dish and the non-stick surface. CrockPot Potato Soup is very easy to prep and your whole family will love it. A creamy potato base is flavored with onion, bacon and cheese.