How to Prepare Perfect Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 3 of Skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 32 oz of Chicken broth.
- You need 2 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 2 can of Black beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Fresh kernel corn, drained.
- It’s 1 small of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of as needed Tortilla chip strips, Mexican cheese.
Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Put rotel, black beans, & corn into crock pot. Chop onion then add..
- Add spices..
- Pour in chicken broth & mix..
- Place in chicken. Make sure it is submerged..
- Cook on low- 8 hours or high- 6 hours..
- 30 minutes before you eat, take chicken out and shred..
- Put chicken back in, stir, and cook the remaining 30 minutes..