Recipe: Perfect Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Healthy Crock-Pot Veggie Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Crock Pot Recipes – Now this is just what you'll need on a cool fall or winter day, Loaded Baked Potato Soup.
Because I just had my fair share of this loaded baked potato soup. If you love loaded baked potatoes, you'll love this Crock Pot Loaded Bacon Baked Potato Soup recipe that is the perfect texture and full of flavor with classic toppings! This is great for a slow cooker dinner or game day food! You can have Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- It’s 5 lb of Russet potatoes peeled & diced into 1/2 inch cubes.
- It’s 1 medium of Yellow onion.
- You need 5 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare 4 can of 14.5 oz of chicken broth (58 oz total).
- It’s 6 oz of Water.
- Prepare 2 packages of 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 of as needed Bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, green onions.
I love cooking anything in the crockpot, why I had never thought of making my favorite dish, Loaded Baked Potato Soup in the crockpot is beyond me. I saw a recipe for crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup on Youtube and had to try it, after all. This recipe for instant pot loaded baked potato soup starts with cooking potatoes. I used red potatoes but you could also use yellow potatoes or Russet potatoes.
Crockpot Loaded Baked Potato Soup instructions
- Add potatoes to crockpot. Add onion, garlic, seasoning, & broth. Stir..
- Cook on high 5-6 hours/ low 9-10 hours.
- After cooking is complete, add cream cheese and blend together with blender. Stir & combine. Serve..
I chose not to peel my potatoes because I like the skins of red potatoes and the texture that they add. Potatoes – I like using red or russet potatoes. This totally loaded baked potato soup in the crockpot is super easy recipe to make and so delicious! Add the potatoes, onions, chicken broth, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. In a saucepan, combine the butter, flour, heavy cream and sour cream.