How to Prepare Appetizing Crockpot Soup
Crockpot Soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Slow cookers are incredibly convenient for making meals, especially during the fall time. These Crock Pot soup recipes are so easy to make for the whole family.
Let your slow cooker do all the work with these filling and hearty one-crock dinners.. Easy White Chili II, Slow Cooker Belgian Chicken Booyah, Laura's Quick Slow Cooker Turkey Chili, Authentic Bangladeshi Beef Curry, Chicken Tortilla Soup in the Slow Cooker Get the recipe from Delish. Crock-Pot Chicken Noodle Soup Crock-Pot meals taste even better when you're sick. You can cook Crockpot Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Soup
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of large diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 block of velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of black pepper.
The weather is turning cooler, which means it is almost soup season! What is better than a warm cup of soup on a cool fall day? Well, a full crockpot of soup that you can fix and forget about it until you are ready to eat. From soups to stews to chilis, all these crockpot favorites will keep you warm and cozy during the week with minimal prep time!
Crockpot Soup step by step
- Mix all canned goods with juice in crock pot turn on Hi..
- Meanwhile brown hamburger with onions. Then drain grease and add to soup mix..
- Next add garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook about 4-5 hours then in the last 30 mins add Velveeta…….Serve with cornbread and Enjoy!!!!!!.
- You can always cook on stove to save time or put in crock pot for the day…..
Beef Barley Vegetable Soup "I accidentally doubled the amount of veggies I added. They ate every drop of this soup and keep asking me to make more." – mischelle. Classic Slow Cooker Corn Chowder "I tell you what, this is the best slow cooker dish I've made in a quite a while. I've taken this creamy slow cooker soup to potlucks and teacher luncheons, and I bring home an empty crock every time. When my son's school recently created a cookbook, this was the first recipe he asked me to submit, and his teachers were glad he did. —Erica Winkel, Ada, Michigan.