How to Make Delicious Hamburger soup (crockpot)
Hamburger soup (crockpot). Hamburger soup is an old-fashioned family favorite that is both easy and budget-friendly. Dry onion soup mix, tomato sauce, and beef stock make a flavorful broth, while the ground beef, pasta, and a variety of vegetables make it a nutritious, stick-to-your-ribs soup. Serve and top with shredded parmesan.
It's also one of my favoite freezer soup recipes! Easy Hamburger Stew with Crock Pot Option. If you're looking for an old fashioned stew, don't skip this recipe just because First off, you can use any ground meat you like in this low carb hamburger soup. You can cook Hamburger soup (crockpot) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger soup (crockpot)
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 of beef boullion cubes.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 envelope of french onion soup mix.
I often use a venison burger that a local butcher prepares. This Hamburger Soup is quick, easy and inexpensive AND deeply satisfying. It is wonderfully hearty loaded with ground beef, potatoes, carrots, celery, diced tomatoes and bell peppers in a complex. How to make an easy slow cooker hamburger stew (or hamburger soup).
Hamburger soup (crockpot) instructions
- Brown ground beef and drain fat.
- Add everything to crockpot.
- Add water to within an inch of the top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Using ground beef, potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes and cheese, I make a simple and delicious crock pot recipe for dinner! This crock pot soup recipe is basically just a big pot of warm, cozy childhood MEMORIES. My Momma used to make hamburger soup ALL THE TIME. I'm betting a few of you also had Momma's who did the same thing. It's one of those dinners that is just SUPER EASY.