Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup.
You can cook Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup
- It’s 200 g of Chinese Cabbage.
- Prepare 100 g of White Cabbage.
- You need 200 g of Carrot.
- Prepare 100 g of White Lettuce.
- It’s 4 pcs. of Shitake Mushroom.
- You need 4 of Celery.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onion.
- You need 10 pcs. of Fried Tofu.
- It’s 50 g of Textured Soy Meat.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White Pepper.
- You need 3 of root Coriander Root.
- It’s 1 ltr of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
Stewed Mixed Vegetable with Textured Soy Meat and Tofu Soup step by step
- Prepare vegetables by cutting and cleaning. Set aside.Pound garlic, pepper and coriander root..
- Put oil in pan then add garlic mixture to stir fry until scent. Put vegetables (from hard texture to soft : carrot, cabbage, mushroom, lettuce, spring onion and celery) and stir together. Seasoning with soy sauce, sugar and black soy sauce..
- Pour cooked vegetables in hot pot and add water. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Cover with lid and bring to boil about 1/2 hours..
- Add fried tofu and soy meat. Boil at slow heat another 1/2 hour. Vegetable would be soft and taste is little salty, sweet and pepper flavor..
- Tip : Eat with steamed rice. You can change or add more vegetables as you like ; broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, turnip, champignon mushroom and etc. This vegetarian dish contains lots of nutrition and easy to cook at home..