Recipe: Delicious Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup
Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup. This Recipe Was Created With Our Gluten-Free Friends in Mind. Pin this To Your Board Today Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Stir in cream cheese, cream and butter.
It is loaded with tender, diced potatoes in a creamy soup broth that is thick and chunky. This slow cooker soup is made for the potato lovers. This baked potato soup can be blended together and made smoother too! You can cook Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup
- It’s 4 Cups of Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Onions.
- It’s 4 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s of Bacon.
- You need of Chopped Scallions.
Baked Potato Soup Ingredients: Loaded baked potato soup is perfect for adding on all of the toppings. This slow cooker potato soup has the same ingredients as loaded baked potatoes–russet potatoes, bacon, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and scallions–but is delivered in soup form! Soup doesn't get much easier than making it in the slow cooker, does it? And here we have one of the ultimate comfort food soups made in the slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup step by step
- Add Potatoes, Onions, Broth, Salt & Pepper to the slow cooker. Set it to low for 6 hours, or high for 4 hours.
- Combine butter, flour, heavy cream and sour cream in a separate saucepan. Whisk until thickened..
- When the slow cooker is done, pour in the thickened mix and stir..
- Replace lid and return to low heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with shredded cheese, bacon and scallions..
I've already posted four slow cooker soup recipes this season and they're quickly becoming my favorite way to make soup so I figured I may as well post another. This Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup is bound to be a dinner time win! This soup has just taken over the status of my go to soup for the next several months (at least)! In fact, I've already made it a few times and my kids are already asking for it again, it is the best. Combine potatoes, chicken broth, onion, butter, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker (such as Crock Pot®).