Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup. This Recipe Was Created With Our Gluten-Free Friends in Mind. Pin this To Your Board Today Browse Our Collection Of Simple Potato Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! How to make Baked Potato Soup: This loaded baked potato soup recipe is perfect for an easy dinner meal.
Let cook a little longer and enjoy this soup warm. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. You can have Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of Bag Frozen Hashbrowns.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of Box Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 (10 oz) of Can Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of Softened Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 C. of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 C. of Crumbled Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Minced Fresh Rosemary.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Combine hash browns, cheddar cheese, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, bacon bits and cream cheese in slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, then use a spoon to break up cream cheese and mix things together. This soup has just taken over the status of my go to soup for the next several months (at least)! In fact, I've already made it a few times and my kids are already asking for it again, it is the best.
Slow Cooker Loaded Baked Potato Soup instructions
- Combine hash browns, cheddar cheese, broth, soup, bacon and cream cheese in a crock pot..
- Season with Salt and Pepper, stir to mix..
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours, stirring occasional..
Combine potatoes, chicken broth, onion, butter, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker (such as Crock Pot®). Chicken bouillon and ranch dressing mix are the secret weapons in this slow cooker recipe for baked potato soup.. Slow Cooker, Easy Baked Potato Soup Slow Cooker, Easy Baked Potato Soup. Stir in cream cheese, cream and butter. Just before serving, whisk soup to combine.