How to Cook Appetizing Slow cooker chicken noodle soup
Slow cooker chicken noodle soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Taste, and add more lemon juice and salt as needed. A slow cooker chicken noodle soup with chicken, green onions, carrots, celery, and noodles.
As you know, I LOVE SOUP! And what I love even more is soup that I can cook in the crockpot. Yes it takes longer, but I’m a set-it and forget-it kinda gal. You can cook Slow cooker chicken noodle soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker chicken noodle soup
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Ibs boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 5 of medium carrots,peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium yellow onion,chopped.
- You need 4 stalks of celery,chopped.
- It’s 3-5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 3 TB of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 6 c of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 1 c of water.
- You need 3/4 tsp dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 of sage.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and ground pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of parsley.
- You need 2 cups of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 Tb of lemon juice.
This is a classic chicken noodle soup recipe from a recent issue of Good Housekeeping that I’d like to try. Update: I have made this soup and really like it. If you do this, you might want to add a little less salt unless you use a low-sodium chicken broth. Stir in pea pods and noodles.
Slow cooker chicken noodle soup step by step
- Add chicken,diced carrots,onion,celery and garlic.
- Add olive oil,chicken broth,water,thyme,rosemary,celery seed,bay leaves and season with salt and pepper..
- Cover cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Remove cooked chicken and rest 10 minutes,then dice..
- Add parsley and egg noodles to cooker..
- Increase temperature to high and cook 10 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice and diced chicmen. Serve with crackers or desired topping..
Remove chicken from cooker; place on cutting board. Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup is oh so comforting on a cold winter day! You just can’t beat a homemade slow cooker soup. This chicken noodle soup recipe is wholesome, kid-friendly, and so easy to make! Chicken Noodle Soup in the Slow Cooker.