How to Make Delicious Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Soup Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup. When onions have browned, remove and set aside. This slow cooker Italian tomato chicken soup is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover chicken.
OK ladies and gents get ready to have your socks knocked off with this yummy recipe for creamy Italian chicken. But my food photography skills left much to be desired. Place the chicken breast halves in the crock pot. You can cook Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup
- You need 3 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of (14 ounce) can coconut milk (full fat).
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of (14 ounce)can diced tomatoes (add the juice).
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt (more to taste).
- You need 1 of fresh ground pepper to taste.
Combine the Italian dressing mix and water until smooth; pour over top of chicken. Combine the cream cheese and soup until smooth and blended. The tortellini soup (crock pot, instant pot) is a fan with kids in particular, nothing tastes better when you need a hearty comfort food soup the whole family will love. This recipe is so simple it's stupid.
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Tomato Soup step by step
- Mix coconut milk, chicken broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes along with seasonings in your crock pot. Add chicken. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-9 hours or on HIGH for 4-6 hours or until chicken shreds easily. Shred chicken and return to crock pot. Keep warm until ready to serve..
You don't even need to thaw your chicken breasts before dumping them in the crock pot. I assembled this on Friday morning and was too un-caffinated to take pictures, but crock pot meals aren't the prettiest anyway. As always, this recipe makes a LOT! Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Soup is a simple homemade tomato soup that is easy to make right in your crockpot! Arrange chicken in bottom of slow cooker.