Easiest Way to Make Perfect Slow cooker beef vegetable soup
Slow cooker beef vegetable soup. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now! Cans of carrots, corn, green beans, potatoes and tomatoes are combined in a slow cooker with stew meat and onion soup mix in this recipe for a one dish meal.
When loading up on vegetables, we love Weight Loss Vegetable Soup and this homemade Vegetable Beef Soup recipe. Made in the slow cooker or on the stove top, it's perfect for making ahead on a busy weeknight! Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is a warm, delightful bowl of comfort food. You can cook Slow cooker beef vegetable soup using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker beef vegetable soup
- Prepare 2 lb of cubed beef stew meat.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz. whole kernel corn, undrained.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz. green beans.
- It’s 2 can of 15 oz. carrots with juice.
- You need 2 can of 15 oz. sliced potatoes with juice.
- It’s 2 can of 28 oz. crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 packages of beef with onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
One of the easiest soups to throw together and always a family favorite! Crock Pot Beef Vegetable Soup takes me right back to the cozy days of my childhood, when the savory smell would greet us coming home from school. We are a soup sort of family. All year long, we like to enjoy soup for dinner.
Slow cooker beef vegetable soup step by step
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook on low for at least 6 hours.
In the summer, we will enjoy soup paired with a salad and during the fall and winter months, we like to enjoy our soup with bread. Some slow cooker recipes are great because you can toss everything in the crock in the morning and run out the door. The slow cooker does all the work while you go about your day, and you come back to a warm and satisfying meal as though a personal chef was in. Slow Cooker Beef & Vegetable Soup ~ Easy to make, loaded with hearty vegetables & delicious beef. This is one slow cooker soup you must make this winter.